Web Search

Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cruise the Muar's river.....

Hi, guys! today, I would like to share with all readers and viewers, my experience cruising the Muar river for the first time!!! yes, the first time.... . Last night I am planned to go around Muar city to bring my wife and son a 'fresh air'. A few days back, it is really a busiest week for me and my family. Today we woke up early in the morning and make some preparation. My first destination is Tanjung Mas, a well known place for recreational activities. We arrived at Tanjung Mas around 9:20 a.m. The weather seem to be great, and my son really excited to play at the playground. As my son start playing, I start to snap some picture as usual. Around 9:45 a.m, We start walking along the Tanjung Mas's walk path to enjoy the view of Muar river from the banks. Very amazing view we have.........the river banks...the beautiful landscape....the kids playing around....and plenty of great view that i could not just tell you by words.. :)

As the sun become warmer, and the clock show us 10:30 a.m, we plan to go home. Suddenly, there was an announcement on the cruising trip along Muar river. Then me and my wife decide to cruise but my sons do not want to. But my wife persuade him ( women is the powerful persuader hehehe... ), he also decide to cruise. The fare is really cheap, RM10 for adult and RM5 for kids. We had a 40 minutes time to cruise. "what?...40 minutes???!!!!!!"...yes, 40 minutes, its a good time duration right???..

The boat is quite big. It manage to bring 40 passenger at one time. All the passenger need to wear life jacket for safety reason. As I count the passenger, it is about 20 passenger on board.
We really excited because, this is the first time cruising Muar River...To me..it is the first time afte 28 years live in Muar!!!!!!!.

Cruising river will add the experience to all travelers as we see our land from the river......really amusing view we have....the boats...the monkey...the building on the river banks...and many more. This experience will permanently store to our life diary.......

here is some of the pics that I manage to snap to share with all viewers and readers....

the golf course...



the River Banks.....

crab in the hole...watch out!!!!

relax........



playground....

biggest durian ever????
some more picture.........enjoy!!!



the cruise started.....


the cruiser... :)
safety first please.....

from the river view.....
more pics will be updated in a few days...... sorry for inconvenience .....

No comments: